21 May 2012

But I was born the way I am...

It must have been AGES since I posted something on this blog :P.

You can notice that, on your right, there's a little badge (is it really a badge? Or a button? I just don't know what to call it) with a little text "Keane Vietnam". There you go! That's my new fan page for the love of my life - Keane! If you're a Keane fan or just a music lover who enjoys their music, please support us by pressing "Like" on this Facebook fan page. We're bilingual so you can chat in English. Don't worry! Vietnamese fans are very friendly! Welcome!

I've been busy with homework and stuffs so I don't have much time here :'(. Sorry! But I finally found some time to create a new poster (yay me!). It's just some simple text but I hope you like it. And since this post is dedicated to Keane, do you know which song are these lyrics from?

The original size for this poster is A2 (42cm x 59.4cm) but you can print in A3 or smaller. I've created 4 versions for printing, which are Neon River, Lilac, Chartreuse, and Old Green (you can guess where I've got the names from).

If you like these printables, feel free share them and link back to this site! I would really appreciate that :)

Photobucket
Photobucket 
Download (it's totally free!)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment