7 May 2012

Strangeland out today!

Photobucket
Yes. No more waiting. Keane's latest album Strangeland is finally HERE!!! I'm in a crazy mode right now!

I've been expected this album since last year when I became a fan right after I listened to their all-time hit "Somewhere Only We Know" on Grey's Anatomy. That was the first time I've ever heard about them. I've never been a fan of any singer or band before, but when I listened to their first album Hopes and Fears, it just clicked! Now I'm proud to be a fan of Keane! Hello strangers! Anyone out there?

It is almost 1 year for me but for other Keane fans, it's 4 years! Now the album is here and it's absolutely amazing!!! My favourite track must be Sovereign Light Cafe. This song is so good. They should choose it to be their next single. Other songs are brilliant, too. You should also listen to The Starting Line and Watch How You Go. These days it's really hard to find an album in which you can listen and be amazed from the first track to the last. Strangeland is such a beautiful album with thoughtful lyrics and enchanting vocals. I'm so happy that I've fallen in love with their music.

Today is also the International Strangeland Day! Help promoting the love for Keane on Facebook and Twitter (under the hashtag #Strangeland) by sharing this video.

Happy Strangeland Day everybody!

xoxo
Mita :)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment