24 Sept 2012

Life lately


Hello everybody!

Lately I've been a bit busy with study at university. This year is gonna be tough! (by the way, I'm a sophomore). But I've managed to treat myself a little before going back to school. It was such a good reason to go shopping (oops!). Because I'd suddenly realized that I've been wearing black shoes all the time, I decided to add some pops of cheerful colour in my daily outfits aka a pair of pastel red shoes (they look pastel right?) and a lovely peach bag (maybe I'll show you later). I also had toppoki for the first time! I love spicy food but this was a bit too much for me. But it tastes really good! Have you ever eaten toppoki? Tell me! The photo with blue windows was from the school at which I've been studying French in the evening. French sounds sexy. No one can deny it. But learning it is another matter. When I have enough confidence in my study, maybe I'll blog in French(!). Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone's having a great Monday!

xoxo
Jane

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment